Friday, May 02, 2008

Partners for Progress

Remember the Wilmington Renaissance Corporation video that I mentioned on here a while ago? This is the "most important video I've ever made" because the mayor of Wilmington is in it, and it played for 250 goverment officials and local business people and at the State of Downtown event in March. Well, it's online now if you want to check it out.

http://www.downtownwilmington.com/Partners-for-Progress

There are plenty of mistakes in it and more keep appearing (seriously, there's a black line at the top of the 7th still that I swear was not in the earlier incarnations), but this was the best I could do in the span of the week I had from start to finish, a week that happened to coincide with a huge project implementation at work. I'm glad that's all in the past. I think I bit off more than I could chew that week.

The video starts off slow but picks up in pace as it goes on. Try to hang in there!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, it looked like a career builder to me. nice work! MRak