Monday, June 05, 2006

Gallery

I added a photo gallery to my web index. Take a look at it and post a comment here about what you think. I'm still looking for ways to improve it, maybe by making the different categories of photos collapsible or something like that. We'll see.

This could be a big week for the job search. I have my first interview with a company called AdminServer on Wednesday. It's for an IT job, so I'm not really sure what I think about it yet, but I should have a better idea after the interview. Wish me luck.

My filmmaking intership is coming up soon (June 19 - July 28). It's happening with this group called Film Brothers. The script I read is really down-to-earth and unpretentious. It's not particularly edgy or ground-breaking, in fact it's quite predictable and by the numbers, but it should be appealing to a family audience and will definitely be fun to shoot. The cast is full of 9 year old kids; the results are going to depend so much on their abilities and cooperation. I'm glad I'm not the one in charge of this operation!

0 comments: