Friday, June 30, 2006

Bring on the vacation

Double post tonight! Check out the photos from the beach shoot below. I ended up spending two nights down there, one of which turned into a very late, drunken bonding session with some of the people involved with the production; when else do you get to see your director throw handfuls of goldfish crackers into the air after he unsuccessfully attempts to steal the bowl of them from the bar? Anyway, I'm glad the trip didn't last much longer because I had to come home and catch up on my web surfing (and get packed up) before leaving again on our 10-day Minnesota/Manitoba vacation, which starts early tomorrow morning. I've had a long shoot every day this week, so I'm starting to feel it. In fact, I need to cut this blog entry a little short on account of me being low on free time. Enjoy your 4th of July holiday, and remember to check back here for more updates after I return in about a week and a half.

0 comments: