Monday, April 02, 2007

Bud Light Film Crew #4

My latest video is now posted at www.BudLightFilmCrew.com. I'm happy with the way this one turned out. It actually came together very quickly and easily. I did most of the editing one night when I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed around 11:30 and by about 3am the video had taken shape. I spent a few additional hours on it when I was more awake, but it still took the least amount of work out of any of the videos yet. I even had chance to create the new opening sequence, using Adobe After Effects for the first time. That program is going to open up a lot of possibilities for me. One last bit of trivia – do you recognize the song that plays in the video? It was featured in The Departed. At least my video has something in common with an Oscar-winning film.

0 comments: