Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bud Light Film Crew #3

The first thing you'll notice is that we have new hosts this month. It is a film crew after all, so there may be some shifting in the personnel involved from month to month. Our original hosts, Traci and Jeff, couldn't make it to the shoot because of an impending ice storm, but they will likely be back again in the future. Everyone seems to like their replacements, however, so we might mix and match them a bit. So far I'm still in charge of shooting and editing, but as the CityLife schedule gets more hectic I may have to occasionally give up my role as well.

This is our longest video yet, and I had the shortest amount of time to edit it, so take that for what it's worth. I could probably spend the rest of my life making adjustments, so maybe it's good I had a tight deadline.

I hope you have a good set of speakers attached to your computer because if you can't hear Queen's baseline, there's no point to watching it. Here you go:

http://www.budlightfilmcrew.com/

0 comments: