Monday, March 19, 2007

Paddy's Day

Cool picture taken by R, eh? My ultra talented wife accompanied me on a trip to Dewey Beach over the weekend and assisted me with the latest Bud Light Film Crew video shoot. We covered the St. Patrick's Day celebration at the Starboard Restaurant & Bar. A guy from Bud Light set us up for the night with a room at a house a few blocks away from the bar. Free beer and no need to drive home was an ideal situation for us to let loose after the shoot, but it didn't happen. We gave up drinking for Lent, you see. It has been a difficult sacrifice. I think next year I'll give up chocolate instead. So R and I kept it professional and watched the hosts of the video get toasted instead, which actually happened before the shoot. I'll be doing my best to remove their slurred speech from the interviews during the editing process. The video should be all right. Picture it: the usual horde of rowdy youngish people yelling into the camera... only this time... they're wearing green.

0 comments: