Monday, January 15, 2007

MLK Day... hooray!

I have the day off, and I'm loving it. Ironically, most of my day off has been spent on my computer... but editing video rather than configuring insurance software. I shot the second Bud Light Film Crew video on Saturday, and now I've got to put the post-production time in. For the video we covered an Eagles vs. Saints pre-game party at a local sports bar. Because we shot it early in the evening--before many people had the chance to get very tipsy--I'm not sure if it will be quite as dynamic as the first video, but I guess it's coming together all right. Think more interviews, less dancing this time.

Sorry to cut this short, but I have too many things I want to get done today, and time is being its usual relentless self. I'll try to write again soon.

0 comments: