Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Buying some time

Hey. Sorry for the lack of posting. My next entry will explain. Until then, you can chew on this--

Now reading (just finished, actually): Good Night, Everybody... and Be Kind by Dennis Anderson (this is an autobiography of a Duluth newscaster; it's interesting to read some stories about northern Minnesota, but the writing is only so-so).

Now listening: Hop High by Crooked Still (I can't believe I'm listening to bluegrass), Fox Confessor Brings the Flood by Neko Case (I can't believe I'm listening to country... well, this is definitely alt-country), Disintegration by The Cure (this is more typical for me), Funeral by The Arcade Fire (after a year and a half I still can't get enough of this one, the most recent addition to my all-time favorite albums list).

Now watching: Entourage, Season 2 (this show can be a little crass, but it's a guilty pleasure nonetheless.)

0 comments: