Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A note about the labels

You may have noticed that I started adding topic labels to my posts. The idea here is that you will be able to click on one like "Minnesota" and all of the posts about Minnesota will be magically laid out in front of you. I'm hoping this organization will eventually make my archives more useful and accessible. But keep in mind the labels are not yet complete. I've been working my way back in time, reading my existing posts and summarizing them with keywords, but the going is slow. It will probably be another week or two before the process is complete. Just wanted to give you that heads up in case you picked up on any gaps in my history.

P.S. It's raining outside.

1 comments:

Terry Tipton said...

Hey Jeff -

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Raia. I just wanted to let you know that I always enjoy following your blog. I used to just check back every few months, but I have recently become addicted to google reader. So, I am now officically subscribed to "Midnight Toast".

It's not quite the same as our days hanging out in the MN Room, but it's a great way to stay connected. Keep posting!

Terry