Friday, May 11, 2007

TGIF

This was a rare week where I actually became less tired as the week went on. That's not to say I'm not tired now; it just means I was really tired when the week started. I'm talking about the falling-asleep-during-Heroes kind of tired. (That would never happen during Lost, by the way. Did any of you watch it this week? What a daring episode. A complex show gets even more complex... and creepy. Only three more years to go before the resolution.)

On Thursday evening I video taped an event for the Society of Women Engineers, courtesy of the obvious connection through my wife. I need to work on the editing this weekend, but there's not a whole lot of editing involved. It's basically an intro tacked on to the beginning of a 45 minute key note speech. I would have preferred to make a 2-3 minute, web-friendly news package complete with interviews and a voice over, but sometimes you have to record an entire speech I guess. This one will be going on DVD only, so don't sit on the edge of your seat waiting for a link.

It should be a low-key weekend. Tomorrow we're going out for dinner and to see The Lives of Others at Theater N. Also, I need to do some shopping for a certain birthday girl (May 16th - give her a call). Other than that we'll probably just get caught up on cleaning, laundry, and sleep to prepare for another week.

P.S. When is the last time you watched Sprockets? Now that's an ant farm of a different color.

0 comments: