Friday, June 29, 2018

2017 recap


Whoops. 2018 is half done and I haven't posted about 2017 yet. We just keep fast-forwarding into the future.

I think the big take-away from the year was that I fully quit my job in July. Working part-time was a good deal for me, but it also felt like it was holding me back from doing something I'm more passionate about. Now I have a coworker now who tells me, "Omri and Daddy, together again!" I'm extremely lucky to see so much of my sweet boy and more of my darling girl, especially during her summer vacations.

Speaking of vacations, we traveled to Puerto Rico with a Disney cruise back to the mainland in 2017. Here are the photos.

My creative energy these days gets directed to my new business. See www.MoonLakeMultimedia.com for a taste of my recent work.

There was obviously a lot more to the year. You can see more detail on Four Peas. Otherwise, I'll just plan to write a lengthier update early next year!

Done and done.

0 comments: