Friday, June 05, 2009

Not desperate enough…

...but airing on a nationally televised program anyway!?!

Remember the "YARD" video I posted a few entries ago? It didn’t win the contest, but we received an email from the promoters saying our submission was “one of [their] favorites” and they want to play it in an episode of Desperate Landscapes on June 25th! They asked me to send a copy of the video with the LOST music/sounds removed, due to copyright concerns.

Unfortunately we don’t get the DIY Network, but I noticed that Hulu airs the show. I’m extremely excited to know that something I shot may be appearing on national cable. (This will top my Restaurant Week ad which only aired locally.) I’m trying not to get too pumped until I see it actually happen, but let’s hope this does indeed come to fruition.

I'll be watching.

0 comments: