Wednesday, January 07, 2009

An oldie

I'll keep this short, as I still want to get back to some editing tonight. The new year has re-ignited my passion for my latest video project; I should act on that as much as possible. I just wanted to share the above photo of yours truly in his youth. My dad has been going through boxes of old slides, scanning them into his computer (he and I share an interest in preserving the past), and emailing a few of the notable ones to me. I don't think I had ever seen these photos before he sent them, at least not any time recent enough for them to remain in my memory, so they have been fun to see. When R and I have a child of our own (nothing currently scheduled), you can bet he or she is going to get the full coverage treatment: photos with fancy lenses, HD video... the whole works. Did you expect anything less?

2 comments:

Danika said...

Jeff...you didn't have a neck when you were a child. Good thing that grew in later in life. :)

Chelsea Rose said...

so cute! such a fat face! so cute!