Thursday, October 23, 2008

New look

It may not be the Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition you were expecting, but there are definitely some new colors (or lack of colors) present. I will probably continue to tweak it here and there. I couldn't decide between a black background and a dark green one, so that might still change.

The image of the forest came from our New Zealand collection. I love how the photo turned out and was just waiting to have somewhere to use it. Of course it has nothing to do with toast, but that wasn't going to stop me. As for the meaning behind the new title for my blog... an explanation is pending. I don't want to get into it right now.

4 comments:

molly said...

great new look! your new zealand photo looks like it's straight out of lord of the rings...

molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
molly said...

ack! I double-clicked, leaving a double comment, then tried to 'trash' it via the trash can icon, now there lingers remnants of said double post. stupid feature on blogger's part.

bravo again jeff! and, i think i remember hearing 'midnight toast' from you before...am i wrong?

Jeff said...

Molly, I have the option of deleting the remnants of your second post, but I'm going to leave them there anyway so people know what you're talking about in your third post. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. I don't remember discussing Midnight Toast before, but I could be wrong. I'll try to get an explanation out soon... but after all this build up it could be disappointing. Maybe I better stop talking about it.