Saturday, March 22, 2008

Way Gone Fishin'

As promised, here's a short clip I put together as a test of my new camera. Am I ever to going to get too old for this kind of lunacy? Doubtful.

Please note that this is not a Cottage Cheese clip, even though The Fisherman could easily pass as Bread Man's older brother and the formula of one character walking into a room to interact with an equally weird character should look awfully familiar. The big distinction is that this clip is not about food. I have a bunch of ideas for CC sketches, but this is not one of them. When I'm ready to return to food comedy at its finest, you'll know it.

P.S. The link above is for a superior quality Veoh video. If you are unable to play it for one reason or another, here's the lower-resolution YouTube version as well.

P.P.S. The fish "special effect" isn't going to blow you away in either version.

0 comments: