Friday, July 06, 2007

Bud Light Film Crew #7

Sorry I'm a little late with posting this month's video. I've been vacationing in Minnesota for the last week. We'll be back on Sunday. I'll try to report about the trip some time after that.

The lighting in the video looks better this time. However, there are still some problems with the overall flow... I also had to stretch my cover shots rather thin... and I was a bit rushed when I made the graphics... but I'm not going to write about those things because R wants me to remain positive on here. Let's just say the video is a fine addition to my catalogue. At least this time I can take credit for all of the mistakes since I was able to do the shooting and editing myself. I must say, I continue to get quite a kick out of working on these things.

I need to get back to my vacation. Check out the video here:
http://www.budlightfilmcrew.com/

0 comments: